11 November 2014

Exploring Derby: The Good Green Cafe















































I have lived in various parts of Derby and Derbyshire for the past 7 years, since I have moved into the city again I am making an effort to get out and explore. I am particularly interested in discovering more independent shops and cafes and The Good Green Cafe on Sadler Gate has quickly become a favourite of mine. 




The Good Green Cafe is family run, has a cosy atmosphere and offers a wide range of gluten free cakes. I always feel fond of places that cater for my dietary needs and when I saw that their homemade soup - the spicy lentil and coconut is oh so delicious! - also came with gluten free bread I knew it was a keeper. All of the products on the menu are prepared on site with organic produce where possible and I always feel like I've been really kind to my body when I have eaten there. 



The cafe is open from 8am - 5pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm on a Saturday so if you're local or just passing through why not drop in and have a look for yourself?

What do you look for in a good cafe?

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.