13 November 2015

Derby Christmas Market 2015

In the 8 years that I have lived in Derby, I have never once visited the Christmas Market. After visiting on Saturday I realise what a huge mistake that was. The Roundhouse is not only beautiful in it's own right but when it was filled with the goods of local Independent makers, it was wonderful. The only downside was simply how busy it was, but then after spending some time there it was easy to see why that was the case. 


We picked up a birthday card, two bumblebee cards which are now framed on our bedroom wall, a new bauble for the tree and a scented candle which smells like a log fire. I love a good Christmas market and this was the first one of the year for me. I'll be visiting Lincoln with my Mum next month and then I'm hoping to get in one more. Perhaps Sheffield or Manchester. 

Do you have a favourite that I should check out?

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.