14 May 2016

What's in a name?



Well, after taking a big break to think about what I wanted for this little blog I am back with a new name and at some point in the (very) near future, a slightly spruced up look. The site is getting a little spring cleaning this weekend with updated bio's and such. I feel like perhaps I outgrew Oh Hello, or perhaps I simply couldn't relate to it anymore. A lot has happened since I last posted, Byron and I moved into a new home, a huge project at work is now fully underway and I turned 30! Eek! I'll be back to catch you up properly but I'm currently thinking about food and Eurovision so let's do that tomorrow?

In the meantime, bear with me and the slightly wonky site but if something really isn't working - Disqus I am looking at you! - then please let me know and I'll get it fixed asap.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.