10 August 2016

Wonderful Wednesday Three



The past week has been a whirlwind of all things house related and trying to keep on top of my projects at work throughout all of the excitement. It's been a good 'un!

And Now We Wait
We met with our mortgage adviser on Saturday to run through our application and get that submitted to the bank. She was ever so lovely, going through each stage step by step and even helping us fill out the solicitor paperwork which was slightly on the overwhelming side. Now we wait for our mortgage offer to be accepted and the searches to come back before we can finally celebrate.


New Shoots
I successfully trimmed back our potted hydrangea and it's growing new shoots already! I hadn't done that before so I made sure to do a lot of research and crossed everything in the hope that I wouldn't kill it. So far, so good.

The Perfect Pink
You know how you go into Boots for something and always come out with that plus a few things you didn't intend to buy? Well on Saturday I also picked up the perfect shade of Essie pink nail polish called Eternal Optimist. It's a beauty and I can't stop looking at it.

Reading
I have always been a big reader but over the last couple of months I hadn't read a single book! Over the last week I picked up my kindle again and am making time to read at night rather than catch up on my social media. So completely worth the switch. If you have read anything good lately then let me know and I'll add it to my reading list.

The lovely  Sally is the one got me thinking about the warm and fuzzies over on Sally Tangle. There's even more lovely folks who join in on the happiness so be sure to pop over to them too - MichelleHelenEmmaKateCatJo and Kerri.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.