4 August 2016

Wonderful Wednesday Two




A little late with the Wonderful Wednesday post, especially as it is now Thursday but I don't schedule these so that's bound to happen sometimes as plans change. This week has been a roller-coaster of emotions from nail biting anxiety to excitement and back to anxiety again. Plenty of lovely things happened so here are the highlights.

Offer Accepted!
The husband and I put in an offer on a lovely little home in an area we both love and currently rent in. This week the offer was accepted! It was a mad scramble around for everything the estate agent needed to take the home off of the market and working in financial services has certainly helped. I was well ahead of the curve after seeing an adviser to get a decision in principle from the bank and next week we meet her again to do all the formal mortgage stuff. Happy days!!

Star Trek
Last night was for full bellies and Star Trek with my favourite from work. It's been ages since I've been to Wagamama's but food is still fantastic, even better than I remembered. Star Trek was brilliant too, I would highly recommend it if that's your jam.

Stocks
This week we bought a bunch of pretty pink stocks for a bargain and they happily brightened up our dining room table for a few days. I love having fresh flowers in the house and it's been a while so these were a welcome addition.

The lovely  Sally is the one got me thinking about the warm and fuzzies over on Sally Tangle. There's even more lovely folks who join in on the happiness so be sure to pop over to them too - MichelleHelenEmmaKateCat and Jo. Oh and Kerri joined us this week as well!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.