28 September 2016

Wonderful Wednesday Nine



Good morning and happy Wednesday! I've been happily looking forward to writing this post this morning, it really frames my day and gives me a smile first thing which is why I no longer write it on a Tuesday night. The Wonderful Wednesday group is growing all the time and it's lovely to catch up with everyone else on their happy things over the last week. Without further ado, here are mine.

Gingerbread Chai Latte
I was ordering a lovely selection of tea for a friends birthday last Friday and stumbled across Bluebird Tea Company's Gingerbread Chai. As I am lamenting not being able to drink their Spiced Pumpkin Pie tea due to the sugar in it - I am still a few days off finishing Whole 30 - I thought it might just tide me over. I made my first cup after it arrived on Monday and I am obsessed! It's such a lovely pick me up in the afternoon and is great without milk too. 

Dog Gifs
Spending a few minutes on my lunch break watching dog gifs on Reddit has really made me smile this past week. I always prefer the animal ones, I just find them so much funnier than the others, even if it doesn't get updated as much. If you need a pick me up I highly recommend it.

Derby Feste
On Friday B and I met some friends for Derby Feste in the city centre. After walking around the market which was torture with all the delicious cakes on display, we waited for the dragon display. The dragons were amazing creations! The way they were made reminded Byron of Mad Max, I was really impressed with how they could go into the crowd, after I screamed from the shock! Very cool!

Grain Free Granola
Breakfast on Whole 30 was a complete pain for the person allergic to eggs but Madeline Shaw's grain free granola with my homemade almond milk was a life saver. So easy to make and it keeps me full until lunchtime whilst being really delicious. Can't ask for much else really.

The lovely  Sally is the one who got me thinking about the warm and fuzzies over on Sally Tangle. There's even more lovely folks who join in on the happiness and mid week merriment so be sure to pop over to them for more of the good stuff - MichelleHelenEmmaKateCatJoKerriLauraSarahJasminPeta and Elenor.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.