31 December 2016

2016: The Best Bits



I really love the time between Christmas and New Year, it's definitely a time for quiet reflections, slowing down and taking stock. Before I knew it New Years Eve is upon us so here are the best bits from my year. List borrowed from Amy Elizabeth.


Bought our bungalow!

Lived for Pip and Nut Coconut Almond Butter. That stuff is amazing!

Spent time at the library since we live around the corner.

Learnt how to lay a laminate floor.

Indulged myself with plenty of days wrapped in blankets.

Hosted Boxing Day dinner. A little tradition with Byron's family.

Celebrated by 30th birthday!

Ran after plenty of dogs in the hope of getting some cuddles.

Ate lots of French food. A new favourite.

Read 15 books. My favourite was Station Eleven.

Fell in love with hula hooping.

Helped everyone that I could.

Threw my first conference at work. Scary!

Moved by Michelle Obama's speech.

Went to Whitby for our first wedding anniversary.

Felt brave. I really pushed myself our of my comfort zone this year,

Relaxed at acupuncture.

Attended a music event at Blok Knives.

Discovered that making my own almond milk is really easy.

Started joining in with the Wonderful Wednesday community.

Blogged sporadically.

I hope that you have a wonderful and safe New Year. See you on the other side!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.