11 January 2017

Wonderful Wednesday Seventeen



Good morning and happy Wednesday! This week my cold has threatened to make a comeback and I am wrapping myself in blankets and drinking all the tea at my desk. Despite this, there has been quite a few good things in the last week and here are the highlights:

Byron's Promotion
Byron got a promotion at work towards the end of the last year and started his phase over to his new team yesterday. I am so proud of him for being brave enough to try something out of his comfort zone and know that he will be a lot happier in his new role.

Neal's Yard
As someone who has spent the majority of her 30 years trying to control the dry/sensitive skin on her face it was a revelation when my Neal's Yard products arrived last Friday. I bought the Starflower Cleanser and Moisturiser and I noticed a huge difference by Monday! The dry skin on my forehead, nose and chin were the the worst and it was really starting to affect my confidence. I hate to think how much I have spent over the years on skincare which doesn't do the job so if you also have sensitive/dry skin, it is worth a look.

A Good Night's Sleep
It is a truth universally acknowledged that I rarely ever get a good night's sleep. I mostly struggle to quiet my overactive brain long enough to actually fall asleep, and when I finally do I wake up a lot throughout the night.  The actual reason for going on the Neal's Yard website was that I read their pillow mist was life changing. I have to say, ever since it's arrival I have slept well every single night. This post probably does seem sponsored by Neal's Yard but it really isn't! I have only just discovered their products and am honestly, a bit swept away by them.

Furniture Delivery
Our sideboard arrived on Saturday and it's just as lovely as I remember, no buyers remorse here! It is however absolutely massive so we need to get the spare room sorted asap so the desk can move in there. I'm looking forward to getting another room ticked off so that I can rearrange the furniture. One of my favourite past times. 

The lovely  Sally is the one who got me thinking about the warm and fuzzies over on Sally Tangle. There's even more lovely folks who join in on the happiness and mid week merriment so be sure to pop over to them for more of the good stuff - MichelleHelenEmmaKateCatJoKerriLauraSarahJasminPeta and Elenor. Don't forget to check out the #wonderfulwednesday on Twitter too, the WW family is growing all the time!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.