8 February 2017

Wonderful Wednesday Nineteen



Good morning and happy Wednesday! Time is of the essence this morning before I am swallowed up into a work project so let's bring on the happy moments.

Homemade Detergent
When we ran out of our current detergent and softener, I made a promise to myself to try and make my own. After coming across this recipe on Homesong which seemed like a simple and gentle alternative I gave it a go over the weekend. I've already done a few washes with it and wow. I never realised before that the scent I associate with "clean" is actually an added fragrance or perfume. I'll write a longer post on this shortly.

Mildred the Mint Bike
One of my favourite Instagrammers Viktorija made a separate account for her bicycle this week and it is delightful. You can follow along here.

Blossoms
On a walk back from a work lunch I noticed that some of the trees are already blossoming! I am so ready for Spring and for being able to not have to wear a coat when I go outside. 

Santa Clarita Diet
I am a firm believer that anything Drew Barrymore touches turns to gold so whilst this show wouldn't be a natural choice I had to at least give it a chance. I have only watched one episode so far but it is both funny and gross in equal measure. Definitely worth a try!

The lovely  Sally is the one who got me thinking about the warm and fuzzies over on Sally Tangle. There's even more lovely folks who join in on the happiness and mid week merriment so be sure to pop over to them for more of the good stuff - MichelleHelenEmmaKateCatJoKerriLauraSarahJasminPeta and Elenor. Don't forget to check out the #wonderfulwednesday on Twitter too, the WW family is growing all the time!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.