29 March 2017

Wonderful Wednesday Twenty Three



Good morning and happy Wednesday! I completely forgot last week's post, things here have been so busy that the weeks are passing in a whirlwind! I've made an extra effort to notice those things that make me happy so let's jump right in.

Gardening
We've been enjoying a couple of sunny weekends and getting some gardening done. I am practically black fingered when it comes to outdoor plants so any tips are welcome! Since creating the herb garden we have also painted the shed a pretty peppermint and started doing some serious weeding. It will be fit for summer BBQ's in no time.

Beauty & The Beast
I went on a cinema date with my work favourites to watch one of my favourite Disney movies last night. Whilst there were a few things that I would change - Emma Thompson's strange accent, make Lumiere actually French and not miss out the chip rescuing scene - I really enjoyed it! Be Our Guest, my favourite song, didn't disappoint and the new ones were good too. If you were a bit on the fence about watching a beloved classic in live action, I would urge you to give it a chance.

Ocado
My mum recently convinced me to give Ocado a try and wow! Byron and I go to 4 different supermarkets for our food, mostly because the GF ranges vary so much, but with Ocado I can get everything I love all in one place. It's made such a difference to not have to spend so much time in the supermarket and their organic range is excellent. I love the luxury of coming home and getting the shopping delivered. Plus, they have an app so I can add all those things I forget to my order before it arrives. Love!

Cycling
I was out on a bicycle for the first time in over 15 years on Sunday. Byron was really patient whilst I wobbled all over the place and I do think whomever coined the phrase "it's as easy as riding a bicycle" is a big fat liar. I soon got the hang of it and can't wait to go out again. 

The lovely  Sally is the one who got me thinking about the warm and fuzzies over on Sally Tangle. There's even more lovely folks who join in on the happiness and mid week merriment so be sure to pop over to them for more of the good stuff - MichelleHelenEmmaKateCatJoKerriLauraSarahJasminPetaElenor and Kelly. Don't forget to check out the #wonderfulwednesday on Twitter too, the WW family is growing all the time!

Post a Comment

Instagram

© The Toms House. Design by FCD.